Lower leg tribal tatoo design

Hi,

Here's one of my latest designs in the new collection, it's a symmetrical lower leg tattoo in a kind of tribal polynesian/maori kiri tuhi style, mixed with my own style.

This tatoo design is meant to go on the front of the lower leg / shin, wrapping around the calf on both sides. But it can also be used as a backpiece if you like.
It has some arrowheads and other polynesian symbols and shapes.
My designs have no specific meaning or thoughts, I like to combine different tribal elements into one esthetic tatoo sketch.

polynesian tribal tattoo calf shinmaori polynesian tribal tatoo designs












The real size is 31 x 33 cm (12 x 13 inches) but it can be rescaled to make it fit your leg.
Price for this design is 35,70 euro / 49 US dollars



You'll get a high quality .jpg image and a linedrawing/sheet for the tatooshop and the tatoo design with the gradients.

Just let me know.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com